We create films for families, businesses and educational institutions – incorporating research and interviews to tell your story. Living Stories works flexibly and collaboratively with you to achieve your goals.
To create a Living Story we work with everyone involved, whether you’re telling the story or you’re commissioning it for a loved one.
Before the camera is unpacked we meet with everyone involved to ensure that all questions are answered about the process.
We pride ourselves on working with you to create what you want. Every story is different and each one is treated with respect and care.
The budget for a film can vary depending on what you need. We are always happy to discuss working to a budget or developing a proposal for your film.
On the personal front Living Stories are created
- To celebrate a birthday or anniversary
- When a special award has been given (such as an OAM)
- When illness strikes
- To reveal family histories
- To paint a picture of an ancestor through memories
In business we’ve created Living Stories for many reasons
- To help clients understand the passion behind a business
- To commemorate an anniversary
- For overseas trade shows
- For the launch of a new product
- To cover conferences and conventions
- To show the impact of a program
- To educate clients about a service or product
- To promote a new service
- To create social media content
- For grant applications
- For art exhibitions
- To increase stakeholder engagement
- To accompany conference presentations
- To educate staff and help induct them
- To record time-lapse of building construction
- To record an organisations history